Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Collections - Armor Sets

Tizzation

A QOL feature I would really like to see implemented with collections, besides a more streamlined way to see what you have unlocked, is what pieces of an armor set you have left to unlock it for collections. For instance, If you were to hover over the Casual Vandal set it could tell you if you need the gloves or boots to complete it.

I suggested this a while back as well.

I'd like to be able to re-package gear into a gear box for future use or just for collecting. We already receive full gear sets in grey boxes, it'd be nice to package them back up to save cargo space.

I think it would take less processing power to have boxes that we only see what's in them than to have all sorts of gear cluttering up our holds.

I suggested this a while back as well.

I'd like to be able to re-package gear into a gear box for future use or just for collecting. We already receive full gear sets in grey boxes, it'd be nice to package them back up to save cargo space.

I think it would take less processing power to have boxes that we only see what's in them than to have all sorts of gear cluttering up our holds.

boxes like the gear that the star-fighter reward came in, where you can select which item out of it you want and leave the rest still packed up, that would be an excellent idea. Here is another idea as well, make it to where you can collect the gear individually from the cartel and no the entire set when designing that ideal look for you next toon.

boxes like the gear that the star-fighter reward came in, where you can select which item out of it you want and leave the rest still packed up, that would be an excellent idea.

This is the way it works now... You are just clicking "take all" and wondering why you can't get just one, when you could just take one (drag and drop the specific item or right click, can't remember for certain).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.