Rishi: Mission Objects not highlighted or clickable.

SirMannii

Since the release of Rishi a lot of mission objects which should be clickable is bugged out until the instance resets on server reset or on every new instance. Right now I have both trouble with the Rishi +10 datacron when the rocks aren't clickable when they should be at this stage but also the mission Forfeit which is the Class Story Mission for Imperial Agent. When will we see Rishi fixed?

On small servers (Population: Light 24 hours a day) like Tomb of Freedon Nadd there are never two instances anymore, so we need to wait for next patch or server shutdown until the object can reset itself and work again. Very annoying, especially because it has been like this since december. Can we make BioWare aware of these issues?

Edited by SirMannii

• 3 weeks later...
Since the release of Rishi a lot of mission objects which should be clickable is bugged out until the instance resets on server reset or on every new instance. Right now I have both trouble with the Rishi +10 datacron when the rocks aren't clickable when they should be at this stage but also the mission Forfeit which is the Class Story Mission for Imperial Agent. When will we see Rishi fixed?

The IA Rishi class mission, "Forfeit," is still not fixed. I tried doing it this morning. 3 of the 4 terminals are clickable, the fourth terminal is not. Map location of that terminal: 835, 9. I tried logging out, and I tried resetting the mission. One of the terminals (the same one) is still not clickable. I could not complete the Imperial Agent Rishi class mission.

For the past hour and a half, there has been only one instance on Rishi. Regardless, "go to another instance" should not be the only way a player can complete a mission.