Green hawkeye empeth crystal missing from pack and/or GTN

CloudCastle

I've been checking since yesterday and I still haven't seen any hawkeye versions of this crystal on the Ebon Hawk GTN. Has anyone gotten one from a pack? I don't know if the listings just aren't showing or if the crystal actually is MIA. Seems odd that the other three versions of the crystal are there but not a single hawkeye. Edited by CloudCastle

I have also been checking with many people who buy several crates on community sites, and no one has seen this drop at all. I haven't been able to find a single person yet who has gotten the hawkeye empeth crystal. Iwas just wondering this morning if it was missing from the packs. I rather think it is.

Just because you don't see any GTN listings for it on, doesn't mean no one is getting them.

Two full pages (16 listings) of Green Hawkeye Empeth crystals on the Harbinger. Not sure why there aren't any of them on the EH GTN. Maybe the folks on EH who got them decided they'd rather use them than sell them? Or the crystals just got bought up right away when folks listed them?

But they are definitely dropping from the packs.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Day three of checking and finally there are two hawkeye crystals on the GTN. They are going for 6 mil and 10 mil. :rolleyes: Apparently they really are just that rare. I'm kind of flabbergasted. Never seen such a huge disparity in rareness between different variations of the same crystal before. I hope this isn't a new trend. Or has it been so darn long since we got a new green crystal that everyone is hording them? :confused: