Why doesnt this class have push?

Aohd

In focus guardian the jump push jump ability is really critical to the mobility of the class. If there has been mobility issues in the past with sent/mara why have they not used this mechanic? I don't understand why it is not already part of the class tbh. I am sure there are many solid reasons why, I can not think of any though. Edited by Aohd

• 2 months later...

This was a thread back when the game launched.

There ended up being pages and pages of explaining why a 4m melee class doesnt need a push.

A push doesnt = more mobility unless you have the jugg talent of reseting leap on push.

So you would be giving sents/maras 2 jugg skills.

What they really need to do is revert the changes done to the original GBTF and UR. To make it the way it was originally.

I should remind you that in the 3 years I have played this game there was once a time where sent/mara was the dominant class, unstoppable wrecking balls jumping everywhere in rage spec, invulnerable killing everything in sight.

And that lasted for over a year. Perhaps things will change back one day.

This was a thread back when the game launched.

There ended up being pages and pages of explaining why a 4m melee class doesnt need a push.

A push doesnt = more mobility unless you have the jugg talent of reseting leap on push.

So you would be giving sents/maras 2 jugg skills.

What they really need to do is revert the changes done to the original GBTF and UR. To make it the way it was originally.

I should remind you that in the 3 years I have played this game there was once a time where sent/mara was the dominant class, unstoppable wrecking balls jumping everywhere in rage spec, invulnerable killing everything in sight.

And that lasted for over a year. Perhaps things will change back one day.

When the class was at it's peak in power, Watchman/Annihilation was the most powerful spec. In the hands of a good player it was the most unbeatable class 1v1 due to the combination of high damage output, strong self heals, and the UR/GBTF fight reset. Heal to full and make them pay was a real thing back then.

totaly agree. when sent was at its best, watchman was king of the hill. at no piont was smash ever better. maybe you didnt pvp with 3 watchmen sents on team, when you simpley didnt need healers. there group healing was so great, that the class was unbeatable. smash was just a garbage spec that idiot could play. anyone with alot of power, and free pvp gear could do great damage...truth. so sorry bro, but take that smash old school garbage and throw it in a trash can were it belong. cause it was never as good as watchmen when you compare them at the top of there day...

totaly agree. when sent was at its best, watchman was king of the hill. at no piont was smash ever better. maybe you didnt pvp with 3 watchmen sents on team, when you simpley didnt need healers. there group healing was so great, that the class was unbeatable. smash was just a garbage spec that idiot could play. anyone with alot of power, and free pvp gear could do great damage...truth. so sorry bro, but take that smash old school garbage and throw it in a trash can were it belong. cause it was never as good as watchmen when you compare them at the top of there day...

Never liked smash, but it was very high risk, very high reward spec, and easy for noobs, but really powerful in hands of their masters, so I respect them. But Watchman... I still cry to see what a clunky mess we are now with nonexistant selfheals ;(

Actually we could use a force pull. That fits the class idea perfectly. We dont want targets escaping.

You dont want someone to escape? Use *********** Transendence/Predation (+Fleetfooted utility, its a must have) and you are the fastest character in the game! Noone can outrun you! (Inqs only can run for 2s but in the longer run you win)

Edited by jauvtus