Crew Skill Unlock (Account-Wide) Issue

HeinzStreit

Greetings

I currently having this issue, where I could not apply the "Crew Skill Unlock (Account version)" item to unlock the third slot of the crew skills. In-game message always returns with "It has been unlock" or something similar like this, though the item is not consumed in the process. However, the normal one (non-account version) can be applied and working as it should be. Thus, I am enquiring this matter to be taken by action by SWTOR personnel as soon as possible, and any kind of feedback is highly appreciated

Thank you in advance

I have seen quite a few preferred players saying in chat in the last few days that the Crew Skill Unlock from the Cartel Market would not be working, so maybe they recently bugged that item.

But in your case, since you can post on the forums, you already have three crew skills. You cannot use the item as long as you are a subscriber.

I have seen quite a few preferred players saying in chat in the last few days that the Crew Skill Unlock from the Cartel Market would not be working, so maybe they recently bugged that item.

But in your case, since you can post on the forums, you already have three crew skills. You cannot use the item as long as you are a subscriber.

Thanks for your feedback as well.I have checked my status thoroughly and I did turned out as preferred. Referring to your crew skill slots,I did have 2 skills only,where a message prompted me to choose 2 of the skills only. I tried to use the unlock,but to no avail,stating that I already have unlocked it.In fact the item was not consumed at all.