Gearing for Watchman Sentinel

ZackyFeet

Hello all I was hoping to get some advice on some gearing as I am pretty lost... im currently a watchman sentinel at 60 and currently in all 192's with a 198 ear piece and 198 implant. (Hilt is 186 and 1 relic is 186) I have around 1780-2080 bonus damage with 1100 power or so, 23 percent crit, 100.30 percent accuracy (Melee) and 72 percent surge. I have a mix of surge/strength/power/ and accuracy purple augments. So my question to you is what should I change to increase damage? currently there is not a detailed guide on this. For parsing I can get around 4.1k on a dummy and do 3400 on Bulo SM and 3700 on Blaster and Master SM. I am pretty sure I am doing a solid rotation and reappling buffs on time.

What should I change :eek:

I am reading that guide but he does not exactly go into what to change, more of an introductory to what the stats do.

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by not telling you how to gear. The very first thing I say is Quick Gearing recommendations. Then, there is longer discussion on each of the stats starting here.

In addition, you should look at the linked model where you can compare different types of gearing as well.

Lol, this is the first time ever I have been accused of offering too simplistic of advice.

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by not telling you how to gear. The very first thing I say is Quick Gearing recommendations. Then, there is longer discussion on each of the stats starting here.

In addition, you should look at the linked model where you can compare different types of gearing as well.

Lol, this is the first time ever I have been accused of offering too simplistic of advice.

I think what he was looking for is something like: you need 4000 Strength, 21,74848% Crit chance, 13% alacrity and so on (i used stupid numbers intentionally), and he couldn't find that there. But it isnt a recipe book neither it should be.