Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Single Player Flashpoints

wrathofabeloth

Single-player flashpoints would remove the whole MMO aspect from the game...

The answer is level-sync through GF and some incentives for endgamers to queue for a random low-level flashpoint (the decoration is some incentive but not enough, some players could care less about decorating).

I've been having problem with group flashpoints in the fact that no one wants to play so how do I complete it without a group?

What is your suggestion? (this is the suggestion forum) ;)

Ok, here's one for you. Make some friends that are about your level and ask them to do a FP with you. Also try queuing as a different role in group-finder (most servers have more DPS than tanks and healers so DPS queue times are a lot longer)

Single-player flashpoints would remove the whole MMO aspect from the game...

The answer is level-sync through GF and some incentives for endgamers to queue for a random low-level flashpoint (the decoration is some incentive but not enough, some players could care less about decorating).

This was my one of my favorite things about CoH and one of the many reasons I miss it. Scale up or down players for the flashpoints they want to go to at the level they want to go to them at.

For solo faction/loot runs, no need for scaling. A toggle would be nice.

Personally, I'm all for scaling but I know some like to be max level and hit the low level flashpoints for faction (light/dark, companion, etc.) or adaptive gear so no reason to punish them.

KDY proves scaling can be done.

Single-player flashpoints would remove the whole MMO aspect from the game.

Then you better alert BWEA to remove the solo options for the FA and SoR FPs. Clearly they are doing it wrong. Or does this "MMO" aspect you tout only apply to low-level FPs?

Edited by branmakmuffin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.