Cybertech - Missing mk-3 schematics

Zephic

I've been trying to make the Industrial Prefabs MK-3, but I can not find the schematics on any of the vendors. My Cybertech is already maxed at 500. I've checked the vendors on the Republic Fleet, Nar Shadaa, and Corellia.

I thought I saw it earlier from the fleet vendor when my character's Cybertech was at 450, but I did not have the credits to buy it then and for some reason I can not find the schematics now. The vendors show nothing to buy.

Since my artifice character has the other set of MK-3 schematics from these vendors (minus Industrial, of course), I think something is very strange here.

I've heard a few players complain they are missing one of the prefab schematics but when I talked to them about it, it always turned out to be a user error, they overlooked the schematic on the crafting trainer or they did not see it on their list of schematics.

Maybe double-check if you really can't find it. Keep in mind that with the comboboxes at the top, you can filter through the results, it could be that you turned the schematic off which is why it is not shown so make sure that they say "Display all".

If you still can't find it, take a screenshot of both the crafting trainer and the Cybertech crafting window to show it is missing, then the devs might look into it; right now I fear they'll just ignore this thread.

Edited by Jerba