The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The last 2 Player-Ship Model Pets

Just wondering if they are ever going to be released. It has been ages since you started adding the player ships as models that fly after you when you get them out. And to this date the one of the Sith and the Republic Trooper are still missing.

Are there any plans to ever release them? My Starship showcase just isn't complete without them.

As a collector of starship model pets, I totally concur! :)

Also, I'd love to finally see the Republic capital ship equivalent of the Harrower Star Destroyer model. For Imperials we got the Harrower and the Brute models, but Republic just got Thranta and then we seemed forget about the bigger capital ship model. The collector's completionist OCD is in overdrive... heh.

Just wondering if they are ever going to be released. It has been ages since you started adding the player ships as models that fly after you when you get them out. And to this date the one of the Sith and the Republic Trooper are still missing.

Are there any plans to ever release them? My Starship showcase just isn't complete without them.

I would love this as well. The Sith and Republic Trooper ships are missing from my collection. ;)

As a collector of starship model pets, I totally concur! :)

Also, I'd love to finally see the Republic capital ship equivalent of the Harrower Star Destroyer model. For Imperials we got the Harrower and the Brute models, but Republic just got Thranta and then we seemed forget about the bigger capital ship model. The collector's completionist OCD is in overdrive... heh.

Well, so much about faction favouritism again ... :D