The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bounty Hunter armor

ImJustLion

I'm guessing your looking at some Cartel Market gear that has dye's installed in them. You can acquire these item's through the Cartel Market obviously but that will cost real life money (subs get a complimentary coins every month) or you can buy them on the Galactic Trade Network (GTN) which will be a really fun day finding the right gear you want which players will usually price that stuff above 100k+ so try to buy ***** Upper Body set (Chest and Gloves), Lower Body set (Leggings and Boots), and Supplementary Set (usually is Helmet, Bracers, and Belt). Personally I like buying it like these instead but it's completely optional to get set's or buy them individually.

Would kind of help if you had screen shots of the armour you see that is cool. So we can recommend some similar looking armour sets. My powertech runs Shae Vizla, being a girl I feel the set only really looks good on girls. As for a guys, I have a lowbie PvP top from the Dromund Kaas PvP vendor. Looks pretty cool, can't find a decent dye for it though. Most make it look funny. There are not many decent looking Bounty Hunter armour sets that aren't the Mandalorian Cartel Market sets. I think if I were to make another Bounty Hunter I would go for a more cyborg look. There are some decent Cyborg pieces with the new Cyborg set.