Quick travel and fleet cooldowns *not* reduced for preferred status players

madkingsoup

According to the patch notes:

• The cooldown on the Quick Travel ability has been reduced. For Subscribers and Preferred players the cooldown is now 6 minutes, and for Free-To-Play players the cooldown is now 26 minutes.

• The cooldown on the Emergency Fleet Pass ability has been reduced. For Subscribers and Preferred players the cooldown is now 90 minutes, and for Free-To-Play players the cooldown is now 180 minutes.

This is not the case. My preferred status account (not this one) has cooldowns of 20 mins for quick travel and 90 mins for fleet pass (with full legacy reductions). Both skills should have zero cooldown if the patch notes are correct.

Logged in my preferred account, and the tooltip on Quick Travel says the cooldown is 26 minutes, not 6 minutes as stated in the Patch Notes. Likewise, the tooltip for the Emergency Fleet Pass says the cooldown is 3 hours, not 90 minutes. Tested both, and it's not just a tooltip error, the cooldowns are that long,

Also of note, the tooltips on the Legacy Fleet Pass perks all say they reduce the cooldown by 3 hours (not the 30 minutes stated in the Patch Notes). So apparently, I only need to buy the first unlock to get my Fleet Pass cooldown to zero.... (But I didn't check to see if that was, in fact, the case).

Dear Bioware,

I am here as the spokesman for the preferred players encounter in game yesterday, and for the ones from our french community. If i do so, it's because they can't submit you the report directly and they seems to encounter a bug.

As said in the patch-notes :

- The cooldown on the Quick Travel ability has been reduced. For Subscribers and Preferred players the cooldown is now 6 minutes, and for Free-To-Play players the cooldown is now 26 minutes

- The cooldown on the Emergency Fleet Pass ability has been reduced. For Subscribers and Preferred players the cooldown is now 90 minutes, and for Free-To-Play players the cooldown is now 180 minutes.

But it appears in game that Preferred Players have the same cooldowns than Free-to-Play players, and not the same than Subscribers.

So, the question is simple :

Is that cooldown a BUG, or is that INTENDED, and then, patch-notes is wrong on that point ?

Thank you Tait, Eric, Alex or any other people from Bioware, to give an answer for them.

Have a nice day,

Rogth-lesai

Edited by Rogth-Lesai

• 2 weeks later...

This bug still exists and cannot be addressed here by preferred account players.

We had started a thread in (apparently) the wrong forum here with no response.

There are perhaps more details there that would help narrow down the problem, if it is a problem.

Thanks for game :)