Game Hitch/Delay Every Time Selecting A Different Companion In Crafting Window

Nothing_Shines

As above. In addition to the crafting window taking 20 seconds to recognize I have the required mats and displaying the projected amount of items I can craft, the entire game hangs every time I select a new companion in order to queue items for crafting. In effect, instead of a slight delay/hitch when I first opened the crafting window pre 3.2, I now have an equally long hitch every single time I select a new companion while the window is open. That's what? Five times the delay since the update, plus the 20 secs for the system to recognize my mats count.

EDIT: This issue seems to only be with my Imperial Biochem crafter (who has nearly every level of every item unlocked -so lots and lots of schematics). All other crafters both Pub and Imp have no issues.

Correction: My Cybertech is now displyaing this hanging behavior as well (lots of schematics), and now I have to actually queue an item for crafting before the system will display the potential number available based on mats.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

As above. In addition to the crafting window taking 20 seconds to recognize I have the required mats and displaying the projected amount of items I can craft, the entire game hangs every time I select a new companion in order to queue items for crafting. In effect, instead of a slight delay/hitch when I first opened the crafting window pre 3.2, I now have an equally long hitch every single time I select a new companion while the window is open. That's what? Five times the delay since the update, plus the 20 secs for the system to recognize my mats count.

EDIT: This issue seems to only be with my Imperial Biochem crafter (who has nearly every level of every item unlocked -so lots and lots of schematics). All other crafters both Pub and Imp have no issues.

It happens on my Republic Cybertech as well BUT only when using my usual/habitual way of switching to another companion to craft by clicking the cybertech icon next to their portrait on the Crew List. If I switch by using the dropdown list, which I never like to do, the game doesn't hiccup so hard it almost locks up.

I've also noticed the recipe names now extending on one line and overlapping the Level/Rating/Difficulty collumn on the far right.