Missing French translations

Sylvidre

Hello, Yes same problem for me (Playing on Mantle of Force,EU server...Looks like 50% of my friends can play on new Ziost, but I and the other 50 % of my friends have: sound issues (no dialogs, map appear as " . ", quest,mobs ,locations and items problems too (ID+numbers instead of names etc...). The outfit designer also appears with a coded line...We can't play..Should we reload the whole game ????Two of us, have tried the repair game option ,but nothing.:o

Thx for fixing 3.2...:confused:

Hello, Yes same problem for me (Playing on Mantle of Force,EU server...Looks like 50% of my friends can play on new Ziost, but I and the other 50 % of my friends have: sound issues (no dialogs, map appear as " . ", quest,mobs ,locations and items problems too (ID+numbers instead of names etc...). The outfit designer also appears with a coded line...We can't play..Should we reload the whole game ????Two of us, have tried the repair game option ,but nothing.:o

Thx for fixing 3.2...:confused:

No don't reload the whole game. Have a look there first : http://game-guide.fr/forums/threads/patch-notes-3-2-rise-of-the-emperor-maj.21870/page-7#post-183931 (Elitran post) and if you don't have the possibility to use your launcher in bitraider mode wait a little bit for Bioware to fix this.

Edit : and it's fixed :)

Edited by Sylvidre