The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

After three and a half years, I decided it was time...

disquette

... time for me to finally activate my account and start tearing into this game!

Did I miss anything since it started? :D

I got burned out in beta/early-release, but recently got a hankering to do go back and do some space-mission rail shooter combat - I loved that part of the game in beta (the leveling, not so much).

I remembered I paid for the game but never activated my sub. Had to do a little digging in gmail, but found all the original emails from my initial purpose, so now I'm looking forward to 30 days of rail-shooter madness, assuming I can level up quickly enough to enjoy it :)

well, 12 x XP is coming on May 4th so you could get your ship in probably a couple hours.

I won't even try to understand why you want to play this game for the rail shooter, even galactic starfighter was better than that, but each to their own I suppose.

As for what you missed, just a vicious cycle of whining PVPers chasing the devs away from the forums with their rude posts causing the PVEers to complain about lack of communication and content which causes the devs to do something cool in the game which causes the PVPers to whine more because it wasn't all about them.

If you loved Rail Shooter.... well you should check out Galactic Star Fighter. Its OFF the rails Fighter PvP "Arcade Shooter" it takes a little getting into but /cjoin GSF on nearly any server find people to fly with and learn the ropes and you should have a lot of fun with it.