story lines

ugris

The one thing that drew me into star wars the old republic was the fact that EACH class had a diffirent STORY line and you could play each class threw the same story with a diffirent conversation mutli times. But since the launch of FREE to play every thing that HAS come out is one size fits all and it is ALL THE SAME no matter what ahh yay in shadow of revan you put ONE class sence in BIG DEAL omg get real.

Four times the development costs if you make class stories vs making faction stories.

Eight times the developments costs if you make class stories vs making unified stories.

Don't get me wrong, loved the class stories and wish they had gotten the budget to continue making them, and I do hope we'll still see some faction stories instead of everything from now on being unified, but overall as long as they're putting out good stories that's the most important thing to me.

Four times the development costs if you make class stories vs making faction stories.

Eight times the developments costs if you make class stories vs making unified stories.

Don't get me wrong, loved the class stories and wish they had gotten the budget to continue making them, and I do hope we'll still see some faction stories instead of everything from now on being unified, but overall as long as they're putting out good stories that's the most important thing to me.

I for one am tired of hearing about money they are making more now then before with the Cartel Market for crist sake.

I for one am tired of hearing about money they are making more now then before with the Cartel Market for crist sake.

If you actually think all or a good sized chunk of the profits generated from subs/Cartel Market goes right back into the game then I envy your wide eyed innocence. They pump enough money into the game to keep it afloat, retain subs and attract new F2P people, thats it.

Now if SWTOR had stayed pure sub based and was as widely played as say, WoW, and we weren't provided more class story driven content then I could see the community getting up in arms.

Welcome to the world of F2P/B2P MMOs, you get as much content as the team can produce with a limited budget.