The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tee Shirts & Tanks!

Just some plain undershirt style tee shirts, or shirts with Rotworm/Frogdog/faction logos WITHOUT the long sleeves under them would be awesome! (More like a fan shirt, though, without the added neck guard thing - you can even see the regular tee shirt style collar behind it if you zoom in.) More casual wear would be sweet. I don't RP but I would sometimes like to be able to change my character's outfit to match the current situation/location. Seriously, my hunters are getting tired of wearing full armor on Tatooine because there are limited sleeveless options (and a ton of them are vests with or without an undershirt - I just want the undershirt! :( )and no (that I'm aware of) short-sleeve options :p Edited by FrozenGoalie

Yes please, I would love just a few plain tops without the wild shoulders and front and rear flaps that clip all over the place.

There's a plain tank top worn by an npc on Rishi in the mission to save the slaves on that little island, and I would love that on the market :)

With the new designer feature, we will be able to use some of those whites that are on various planets, but most are quite grubby, but I know for sure I will be going back and farming npc's on all the starter planets collecting some of the civilian clothes for the designer. :)