The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Characer special classes.

lonamana

I don't know if this is where i'm supposed to put this thing at but anyway...

I want to ask, why can't you change your special class in swtor? i mean if i made a mistake or something and wanted to change why can't i?

i just wanted to know if swtor was going to get this at some point because in my opinion it needs it.

thanks for listening

I doubt you'll ever see that option. Since beta, people have been asking if it were possible and BW has stuck to it's guns and said no.

First, it's pretty tough to make a "mistake" when choosing your AC the big AC selection menu is pretty easy to understand and gives you an out or two before you select it with no turning back. Second, it only takes 10 levels to be able to select your AC, if you really did make a mistake it will take you an hour or two to level up a new toon and not make a mistake this time. Third, it prevents people from switching their AC willy nilly. They don't want people running around doing AC switches and not knowing how to play the class, or switching ACs to hop on the FOTM bandwagon etc.

Theoretically, they could put in an NPC that allows you to switch your AC for say a monetary penalty, but as they have been saying no since beta; i doubt it.

Edited by Temeluchus

Damn...

It is because I've chosen the sith assassin but i really want to be the sith sorceress (that's what i meant by mistake) but i only realised it when i was around lvl 30 (i kept playing though)

just wanted to know since i would like something as such. thanks for reply.

:)

Damn...

It is because I've chosen the sith assassin but i really want to be the sith sorceress (that's what i meant by mistake) but i only realised it when i was around lvl 30 (i kept playing though)

just wanted to know since i would like something as such. thanks for reply.

:)

12x exp is coming next patch for subscribers, takes about 9 hours to do class quest from start to finish so you could always roll a sorc when the patch hits.