Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why are some servers full while other half empty?

Malus_Rex

The Hidden Beks server which I am on is Always Full or Very Heavy but everything below it is always Standard!

Some of my friends only started the past couple of days and chose a different server as mine is full... And there is no way I am starting over again after getting a level 25 account lol.

Is there a way for me to change servers with my Character?

And why are some servers always full while others half empty?

The Hidden Beks server which I am on is Always Full or Very Heavy but everything below it is always Standard!

Some of my friends only started the past couple of days and chose a different server as mine is full... And there is no way I am starting over again after getting a level 25 account lol.

Is there a way for me to change servers with my Character?

And why are some servers always full while others half empty?

There is no current way to transfer characters between servers.

Full servers tend to have a self-reinforcing aspect to them. People roll on them because their friends are already there. So, any initial imbalance tends to get worse over time.

There is no current way to transfer characters between servers.

Full servers tend to have a self-reinforcing aspect to them. People roll on them because their friends are already there. So, any initial imbalance tends to get worse over time.

Not what I wanted to hear :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.