The Crimson Order

Nic__

We are a small republic guild looking to fill out our first progression team. While this is our first progression team we are not new to raiding and have been doing content mostly via pugs and gf (yes it has been painful ;) currently we need 1 dps for our raid team, ranged is always preferred but its not an issue if melee. Our current raid nights are Wednesday 8-10:30 pm (server time) and Saturday 6-9 pm (server time). Gear isn't a must but Vent and Starparse are as well as the ability to follow directions and take criticism. Anyone looking for an invite or just with questions feel free to contact me in game (ismaralda), pm on here or just post a question. Edited by Nic__

Ty everyone who responded and I would love to welcome our new members, unfortunately this does mean that I can no longer guarantee availability of spots for our CURRENT raid team, though by interest I have received from people a second group is about half formed honestly, all roles for that one are available to my the best of my knowledge.

This is one of the better guilds I have been in, and am loving every minute of raiding with them. I look forward to getting more victim....i mean members soon :)

Hahaha might need to be careful then, if we add too many more people the little healing you do would be spread too thin :p

Due to real life changes and summer schedule changes we are losing 1 of our dps for our raid team, raid nights are Wednesday 8:00-10:30 (EST) and Saturday 6-9 (EST), as before rdps is preferred mdps is still completely welcome.