Sentinel Stat Priority.

surferdudeman

My Sentinel seems to be quite underpowered. This is a new system for me and I don't quite understand it. I get the action rotations needed So what I need to know is... What are the stats that are important to the Sentinel and how should I boost them. I know he needs strength as a DPs... but that can't be all they need.

I just need general advice on what to boost other then Strength and Armor to have an effective character

Well, like any dual wielding class your top stat to get is hit or in the case of Swtor it is accuracy. I'm finding that as I get more accuracy the rate at which mobs die gets faster. We can very fast some the more you hit with your white damage the better aka accuracy is going to be a direct dps increase until you are capped now mind you game just came out so we don't know yet what the cap is for accuracy.

The next stat you want then is Str seeing that it is a direct dps boost to our overall damage and thus we will get the most benefit out of it. Then go Crit and Surge for your other stats. These 2 stat work in snergy with each other. Surge increases you crit damage that you do and can be really valuable stat in PVE and PVP. That is how I will be stacking stats on my Set.

• 2 weeks later...