Idea for my Assassin, Seeking Feedback

Malles

I was reading an article on cell phones with batteries than can be charged with kinetic energy and was inspired to create a Force user that uses energy absorption in combination with a lightsaber or vibroblade

The idea is, his weapon(s) come with a power source designed to hold a larger charge than normal and to be charged through rapid motion. The perk is, it will never run out of juice in the middle of a fight because, as a melee weapon, it will be in a constant state of motion for the duration of the battle. In addition, the Sith could absorb the charge from his weapon either in small bursts throughout the fight and unleash it through telekinetics or lightning.

The technique is called tutaminis, and in addition to absorbing energy to discharge into Force attacks, can be used to deflect or block attacks that use energy. For reference, it is used by Yoda to catch Dooku's Force lightning in Attack of the Clones, Satele Shan in the Hope cinematic to stop Darth Malgus' lightsaber with her bare hand, in Empire Strikes Back when Darth Vader deflects blaster bolts with his hand. In the EU it is the signature technique of my favorite character in Star Wars lore, Corran Horn.

I was hoping to mimic Horn's battle style for my Sith character. Specifically, he would compensate for his complete lack of talent in telekinetic attacks by absorbing power from his saberstaff and discharging it as Force lightning, in addition to employing Force sense and Form V in battle. He would then build the charge back up through melee attacks, while making sure to keep enough in the cell to keep the weapon from shutting off.

To sum up, tutaminis for defense against energy attacks and to cast Force lightning, Force sense to make full, safe use of a saberstaff and to maintain situational awareness (30 meter range in combat, 50 kilometer range with time to focus), and Form V with greater preference and personal skill towards Djem So (melee combat) versus Shien (blaster fire deflection).

Thoughts?