The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Companion

I've searched the net, but didn't find any request of a Rakata as a companion. For those who do not know what a Rakata is, they look like this:

Rakata

Their main attributes should be like Treek, but with the main difference being force-users (Heal/DPS) instead of tech-users like Treek or HK.

But I don't want this companion to be as easy to get as Treek, more like how you can get the HK-unit instead with multi-planet missions.

Since the Rakata is like Treek, you don't need a lot of dialogue/speech in 'basic', just enough gibberish to get through the affection-talks. And no romance either, so you'll save a buttload of work ignoring this part of the new companion.

The place to get him/her? Well, you could create an instance at Belsavis. Not Section X, that would just be copy/paste. Maybe at the Tomb-area. Possibly a reformed version of "The Vengeful One", but for both sides.

I've searched the net, but didn't find any request of a Rakata as a companion. For those who do not know what a Rakata is, they look like this:

Rakata

Their main attributes should be like Treek, but with the main difference being force-users (Heal/DPS) instead of tech-users like Treek or HK.

But I don't want this companion to be as easy to get as Treek, more like how you can get the HK-unit instead with multi-planet missions.

Since the Rakata is like Treek, you don't need a lot of dialogue/speech in 'basic', just enough gibberish to get through the affection-talks. And no romance either, so you'll save a buttload of work ignoring this part of the new companion.

The place to get him/her? Well, you could create an instance at Belsavis. Not Section X, that would just be copy/paste. Maybe at the Tomb-area. Possibly a reformed version of "The Vengeful One", but for both sides.

I posted over in the CM forum about this as well but was a Voss instead, same idea thou. Force User and MDPS/Heals. Both Treek and HK are Tech's, its time for us to get a Force based companion.

Tank companions would be better if they took a page from WoW and the Garrison guardians where they auto self-heal to full as soon as they exit combat.

I posted over in the CM forum about this as well but was a Voss instead, same idea thou. Force User and MDPS/Heals. Both Treek and HK are Tech's, its time for us to get a Force based companion.

Tank companions would be better if they took a page from WoW and the Garrison guardians where they auto self-heal to full as soon as they exit combat.

To be perfectly honest, it was your post that inspired me. But I didn't want to intrude into your post and 'spam' with my own wish, so I created this thread specific for the Rakata companion. But I do agree that a Voss could make a good companion. Not sure about romance etc., but something akin to aquire like the HK-unit. But not by spending hours digging for parts!!