The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

reg. Black-Silver color crystals for PVE players who don't want to be forced to PVP

I'm a PVE Founder/ Beta Tester, who has been waiting on a Silver color crystal since opening; meaning a Black-Silver or White-Silver. Now I see one in ranked pvp and feel I'm being left out of the experience as a PVE'er.

In KOTOR Veridian and Silver were my 2 favorites to dual wield and have been wanting a Silver crystal more, as I had used it on more characters. Please include the PVE'ers on the Silver crystal, whether directly in game like the Magenta cc or through the Cartel Market, (preferably regular and not striated like PVP), so you're not singling out the large majority of players on PVE servers who only PVE.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah right, pvp's rewards on pve servers are rigged for a few pvp guilds groups that always troll matches. Totally Unbalanced. Also, unlike pvp's BoP color crystals, pve's color crystal are BoE so you don't have to grind for anything, just buy it off the GTN: GJ. Also, raid mounts and titles don't expire like pvp seasons as you can always go back to a lv50-55 ops to "grind" for the mount. While questing for rep you can easily pvp other players. In pvp on a pve server you CAN'T try to get the mounts or color crystals or titles from the previous seasons; you're screwed. Again pvpers with the mentality: I don't care, as long as I get what I want.

Also, raid mounts and titles don't expire like pvp seasons

actually the titles for NiM completetion are useally for a set period of time. don;'t disagree with the jist of what your saying (that said it's why PVP rewards are typically recolours/reskins of stuff that is coming) but accuracy is good

It's also not impossible to get the rewards on a PvE server, I'm in a heave raiding guild (as you can probably tell) yet I spent hours in the solo q and eventually ended up as the top rated imperial on my server and 4th overall. Just like in PvE you have to work for it.

It's also not impossible to get the rewards on a PvE server, I'm in a heave raiding guild (as you can probably tell) yet I spent hours in the solo q and eventually ended up as the top rated imperial on my server and 4th overall. Just like in PvE you have to work for it.

there is a differance though, in PVE you can get there by working at it, but someone else's sucess isn't hurting you.