Hail of Bolts restrictions

althene

I understand why it's there, but I'm going to put foreward a suggestion to remove the assault cannon requirement for the skill anyway. It's just not needed.

Furthermore, it somewhat represents a disparity between commandos and their merc cousins in that, while the commando has an arguably questionable choice in their weapons, the merc is locked into dual pistols. I present this as a disparity due to mostly asthetic reasons, I admit, however I think it would be nice if combat medics at least had the option of using the rifle over the cannon while still being able to put out situational AoE (aside from mortar volley which has a CD).

Yes, I realize this is sub optimal. But I argue that so is a healer trying to do dps. Additionally, the use of the blaster rifle doesn't deminishing their healing in the slightest, so what's the harm?

Note: Yes, I'm aware hat the merc equivalent of the skill requires dual pistols. I don't believe this should be a requirement either, but as the merc doesn't have access to another viable off hand, they're kinda stuck. By comparison, the commando is able to use generators in addition to their chosen form of whoopazz.