Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[GSH] Replace companion holos with solid models.

ViciousFett

I'm pretty sure most of us would agree that having all solid NPCs in our stronghold is preferable to the Holo models you currently get when logged in to a character other the the one the companions belong to.

a couple more GSH companion suggestions:

1. give them some kind of leisure outfit (other than the basic outfit they have) to make them look like they belong in a stronghold setting.
  2. Some more relaxed stances would be cool too. How about making one or two per character sit?
  3. Theran Cedrax, have him engaged in conversation with Holiday!

It's an issue of database storage for holo vs the full rendering. I get that. But I don't display ALL my companions of ALL twelve toons. They could set it so the limit was x holographic companions and/or y fully shown ones, with a sliding scale to decrease x when y increases. I would LOVE to see this feature, and if you chose to have a companion fully rendered, I would really like to see my companion's actual clothes. They could limit it to one fully rendered companion per character. Edited by Ashlian
spelling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.