Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

SWTOR Tooltips by TORCommunity

theITfactor

With Torhead and Ask Mr. Robot shut down, we made a replacement database so the community can still embed SWTOR tooltips on their personal websites, blogs, guild pages, etc.

Instructions to enable them on your site can be found here: http://torcommunity.com/tooltips

Currently we support all Items and Schematics, and will be adding support for Missions, NPCs, and Abilities in the near future.

You can even use a special config setting to automatically find replace old embedded Torhead links with new TORCommunity ones! Just add "override": true to the configuration.

Here's an example page that uses the new tooltips and here's a screenshot of them in use.

You can find the links to embed the tooltips by searching the TORCommunity Items Database (Alpha).

Enjoy!

I tried to create an account on your site and never got the activation email. I then made another account with a different email address and user name but I didnt get an email for that one either. Checked the spam folder on both. I also looked on your site for a contact email but didnt see anything. Sorry if this is the wrong place or if you are not the right person but I couldnt find any other way to contact a site admin.

I tried to create an account on your site and never got the activation email. I then made another account with a different email address and user name but I didnt get an email for that one either. Checked the spam folder on both. I also looked on your site for a contact email but didnt see anything. Sorry if this is the wrong place or if you are not the right person but I couldnt find any other way to contact a site admin.

Try using an email address from a well-known email service like Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.