Healing build, need advice though.

wutru

IMO: Deadly Directive, Lethality, and Flash Powder or Sedatives or Slip Away. Tech Critical chance should make our heals crit more, haste is never bad, and the last two make our CC more useful. Reduced accuracy or damage dealt after it wears off is less damage you have to heal. Slip Away would be more of a PvP ability.

I'd go DD/Leth which seems to be a consensus.

To me, the last two ponts are either for Chem-resistant, or Flash Powder. I prefer FP since it makes one of our best short term CC's even better, especially for a healer. As a healer, you have a pretty good idea when/if the kriff hits the fan, and in knowing that, you can reduce incoming damage at will, which is nifty.

I don't think either is a bad choice, just depends on if you like to activly cc when your healing or not.

edit: forgot to add, for a raiding build Chem-resistant is almost definitely better since FB doesn't work on bosses (I believe? I havent tested if FB'ing a boss mob will still apply the FP debuff or not). If FP does work on bosses even if the FB it self doesn't stick, then it will almost guareented be a required raiding talent, i'll test it the next time im in game.

Edited by Verg