The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

NEW seeing of SW TOR!. Dedicated to all KOTOR fans and Force seekers.

Towergelid

This post is dedicated to all who missing of majesty and atmosphere of KOTOR or want make this great game (sw tor) look much more interesting a d better.

So. Start from the begining. After i played Kotor two parts and understand that it was most amazing rpg i ve ever played i started wait a new game from bioware. So when i see SW TOR it looks great.

. there a some changes and modifications i didnt like but i close eyes on them. Also i always seeking the ways how to make game more interesting and harder cause minimap and quest guide make world around looks need not. we follow the lead of quest without any question like : whats will be in the next area some dangerous force creature ot ancient temple or something. Thats simply casual. So one day i find one great setting. At the begining i manipulate my qui kbars at moNitor and then i disabled all interface left only quickbars and my healthindicator in alpha55. GUYS THAT AWESOME. Now i discover lands with interesting and magic atmosphere returned. Thats game i knew as THE OLD REPUBLIC. and. With no interface game looks more seriously cinematographic and there is some drama in these walking among game world. Also that turn on hardcore mode because now u must find your quest yourself as there was in kotor. Dont worry about crafting - when you travelling you always find crafting materials they are good viewed.Sorry for my english . May the Force be your ally

Honestly that's a cool way you have found to play the game right there, rock on, this should tell people who complain about not being able to get some of that old feel back, when stuff like this exists. The options are there, its still not perfect, but no game is, just remember all of the options that do exist.