Big fan here LF a guild to call home

iAddison

By big fan,

I mean I've watched a lot of movies and played a couple games and I've enjoyed them all.

So consider me a fan. I'm finally going to play SWTOR and I paid for the non-recurring payment of 2 months.

I'm ready to roll and play a lot of SWTOR. Possibly even more than 2 months if I find myself a good guild and make many friendships who care about me and help me through to getting better at the game and let me be a part of fun activities =)

I'm looking for a guild who's really dedicated and has no thoughts of quitting the game in a couple months.

A guild of people who really loves SWTOR. Enjoys it so much they don't see themselves leaving anytime soon.

That's how I'm going to be... I would love to stick around this game for quite awhile!

Please, don't be so hardcore and push me to level faster, etc.

I'd love to be in a more casual environment.

I've got a new job now and I'm about to ask "If the opportunity rises, would you please consider me for a full time position?" !!! I work at Kroger's and they really bumped up my salary because of past experiences, which is nice.

I live in the United States. So, I'd love for the guild to live around there too, around my timezone GMT -5.

(Yes, I know I'm posting late at night, almost 2am ;D I just got out my other job I'm about to leave and drove home for about 15 minutes)

I'm a really nice, friendly, sweet person. Get to know me and you'll see that I'll make a good asset to the guild :)

Imp or Rep side doesn't matter. I'll make a new character for your side. (Yes, I'm new to the game somewhat)

iAddison,

United Legions is all ways looking for mature players. The majority of us grew up watching the movies and playing many other Star Wars games. We like to be laid back and relax. We are a small crew that has multiple toons on both the Dark and Light sides. We use Mumble as voice coms (you really only need to be on if we're raiding). Our guild is not just in SWTOR but the many players we have in SWTOR are dedicated to the game/ Star Wars in general.

Check us out at:

http://unitedlegionsclan.enjin.com/home

You can find me on Spartans / Light side or Iwo / Dark side

Hope to see you soon

Spartans

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi iAddison, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. You could say we've been around a while :-). There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game once you finish leveling, our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

How ya doin iAddison,

I think that Souls of Fate may have what you are looking for. We have been around since the game launched as have the majority of our members. We are a tight-nit, friendly community of gamers just looking to make our way in this galaxy. We have a casual atmosphere as well as progression raiding and PvP minded players. We do a little of everything, but what we do best is build friendships and help guildies get the most out of their SWTOR experience.

We are a dual faction guild so we have players on both the Repub and Imperial sides of the game. We are active, friendly and helpful. It is rare that you will log into the game and not find people on, playing and willing to provide some advice. assistance or help out a fellow guildie.

Come check us out at http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com If you decide to Join us, /whisper any member of Souls of Fate and Tell them Drivan Sent you. I am on every night so you can look for Drivan, C'aboose, Maya'Rae or Nikolete on the Pub Side and Ra'mel, Shr'an, or Nikolus on the Imp side.