Leveling Annihilation?

Lynksys

Hello Everyone,

I am leveling a Marauder as Annihilation right now and I do like it. I do not think the class is bad, broken, busted, or any other descriptive word.

I am currently level 28 and I haven't had that many problems while leveling. As I mentioned before I am currently Annihilation and that is all I have tried. I guess what concerns me is that it seems that it is really dependent on getting bleed effects on the target as quickly as possible. That is not a bad thing and I am able to do that, but it seems as if the bleed duration seems a bit short. There are times when it seems that on a tougher mob fight that I seem to end up waiting on rupture or deadly saber to come up to see the damage start to roll in like I would like.

I was wondering if for leveling purposes would Rage be a good route to go. Like I mentioned earlier, I like annihilation but I am wondering if it would be better to level with Rage. I have never tried any other spec outside of annihilation so maybe trying rage now might give me a feel of what I would like more.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the time and be well. Merry Christmas as well everyone.

I've played all the specs at 50 and I think that Anni is the most fun by far. However, if you want to do a lot of solo PvP I recommend speccing Rage. Rage gives a lot of controlled burst and slow, which is good for solo pvp.

If you have a pocket healer like I do, you can definetly go Anni in PvP too and melt some faces.