Riders of the Apocolypse is looking for new riders - Empire

nodnarbellav

Hey guys and gals.

Riders of the Apocalypse is an old guild that is looking to recruit members after 2 years inactivity.

We are looking to recruit players who want to play, level up together, and transform this into a strong competitive guild. For now, we are focusing on leveling and learning to play together. We are accepting any level and any experience levels.

We have created a voice chat for the guild on C3, http://www.downloadc3.com/, which is a free service. Members can get the link and password in-game.

Current goals are to level and gear up together, raise the funds to create a guild bank, then eventually get a guild flagship. We are working slowly for now. once we hit 60 we will work much quicker.

Endgame goals are to create a core group of raiders to gear up and to start some PVP groups, but that will come to fruition when we have a group of 60s together.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you are interested in joining, leave a comment below or find me In game on one of my characters: OriginalReject, AmeliaePond or Palerider. I alternate between the three as i am leveling.