Pink Screen of Death?

DeLaaNie

If your gaming rig is liquid cooled it might be wise to stop using Pepto Bismol as a substitute cooling agent.:sul_grin:

All kidding aside, I've ran into that problem when launching the game since I switch from my old nVidia graphics card to an AMD Radeon R7 250.... gets to be quite irritating at times.

Edited by Mavolio

Just delete the file DiskCacheArena in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor (or in the location on your system you have the game installed). Reboot and relaunch the game.

If your gaming rig is liquid cooled it might be wise to stop using Pepto Bismol as a substitute cooling agent.:sul_grin:

All kidding aside, I've ran into that problem when launching the game since I switch from my old nVidia graphics card to an AMD Radeon R7 250.... gets to be quite irritating at times.

Lmfao!

All I did was to restart the client by terminating the current process via the Task Manager. It was just so weird to see something like this. Okay, back to 2x exp!

Edited by DeLaaNie

Just delete the file DiskCacheArena in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor (or in the location on your system you have the game installed). Reboot and relaunch the game.

This ... commonly seen with multi-monitor setups , deleting the cache should sort it if a simple restart doesn't

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.