The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Packs

Will the old packs in cartel market return?

I think it really stinks that almost all packs are gone now. I was trying to get a couple of gears from the packs that i now cant complete due to the fact that you removed them from cartel market. Please return the other packs so players have a wider variety of packs to choose from or make the gears, weapons, vehicles and so on buyable in cartel market. Right now i have 5 sets i cant complete because you removed the packs they are in from cartel market.

Edited by Hellraiden

Don't be in such a hurry.After checking Dulfy I decided to buy a Blockade Runner hypercrate,what a huge mistake.It appears that what she has listed and what is on the Bioware loot table are not the same.So if you get an old pack,don't expect some of the stuff you expect might drop to drop and actually get stuff she has listed from another cartel pack.If Bioware does bring back some of the old packs they should make sure its clear whats in them and don't rely on something that everyone refers to only to find its not accurate.A litte too random Bioware!

Don't be in such a hurry.After checking Dulfy I decided to buy a Blockade Runner hypercrate,what a huge mistake.It appears that what she has listed and what is on the Bioware loot table are not the same.
Why would you check Dulfy for that?

The Collections window will show you exactly what's in each pack.