Battle for Rishi will NOT Update after Finishing.

MandFlurry

I have done this on several characters without a problem, but on my lvl 60 Sentinel it won't Update that i have done it, even though it says I have.

CS won't help me get beyond it and tell me I have to do it Again in stupid Group Mode or Hard Mode. Now hardly any1 wants to do any other mode than Solo because this is the last quest before hitting meeting up with both the Imperial and republic forces to go to yavin 4.

Not gettting Service to Update my mission as they should be able to do is terrible. I hate doing this thing over and over again. Plz help.

Bugs do happen and cannot be fixed immediately, you need to accept that. This bug will be fixed soon, but if you cannot wait a few weeks and want to go to Rishi and Yavin 4 immediately, the only workaround is to do the flashpoints in a group. You can always ask in chat if someone wants to do a slow run and watch the story, there are many nice players in SWTOR when you look for them. :)

Bugs do happen and cannot be fixed immediately, you need to accept that. This bug will be fixed soon, but if you cannot wait a few weeks and want to go to Rishi and Yavin 4 immediately, the only workaround is to do the flashpoints in a group. You can always ask in chat if someone wants to do a slow run and watch the story, there are many nice players in SWTOR when you look for them. :)

Yeah, problem is right now i'm on an Up all Night and Sleep all day, and it's very hard on my body to get it back to normal, especially when every1 else that lives with me is also Up all Night, Sleep all day to. Plus with my Hypo-glycemia, if there isn't any food in the house then that's a real problem.

I just don't think any1 will be willing to do it with exception to my Guildies, and we live on different sides of the Continent. I'm West and they're East. :/

Edited by MandFlurry