I need help

Lanisdor

Not sure, if this is the appropriate place to post. So devs. feel free to move this help request where you seem fit :)

Here is the thing. I used to be a SWTOR subscriber (haven't we all) back in 2014 somewhere around the time Galactic strongholds expansion came out. As I it was my understanding, if I am a subscriber during certain period of time I am entitled to:

Subscribers as of May 11th now receive FIVE ROOMS UNLOCKED with the Nar Shaddaa Stronghold (a value of 4,000,000 credits), an exclusive new Subteroth Mini-Pet, a Character Title “The Intrepid” and “The Illustrious” plus the Stronghold Label “Galactic Stronghold." The Subteroth Mini-Pet and “The Intrepid”

While I did received most of the above rewards I'm puzzled on how to unlock my Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with 5 unlocked rooms. Or how to put in use Stronghold Label “Galactic Stronghold."

The reason why I decided to write on this forum is because I once sent an in game ticket and never received an answer or my missing items from the storage that the game so gratuitously deleted.

Thank you for your answer

To purchase a Nar Shaddaa stronghold, go to the stronghold area on Fleet. There are different terminals for each stronghold, so go the Nar Shaddaa terminal. In the purchase box, it should read "0 credits" and when you buy it, you will automatically receive the other rooms for free.

After you have bought it, you can just visit that stronghold (press U) like you'd visit other strongholds.

In the stronghold window (press U), you can also select the stronghold label. Next to the next of the stronghold, there is a drop-down arrow, click on it and you can select the owner of the stronghold and the stronghold label.

There have been tons of guides on strongholds, so if you still have questions, feel free to look here:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20140702

http://dulfy.net/2014/07/10/swtor-galactic-living-coruscant-apartment-livestream-notes/

Edited by Jerba