PvP Sawbones Healing Guide

PiRunner

I took the trouble to write this for my guild and thought it would be a good idea to share it with more people. I understand that we have a guide stickied already but I thought it would be good to get another guide up that is PvP focused.

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/03/30/sawbones-healer-guide-pdf/preview/page/1/

If you like the content and format, I am open to making another guide for PvP engineering spec. Also, I'll have the Operative Nomenclature in an update at some point; hope this helps!

EDIT: bad link. Made it possible to read the article

Edited by PiRunner

Hi,

I would be interested in reading this, but could you perhaps offer it in a different format?

That pdf link wants me to download some app called Scrib D after the first page. And I hemmed and hawed and eventually did, but then only to be thwarted as it also wanted me to create a profile. I don't want to get in that deep with some software just to check your guide.

Any other options?

Thanks.

Edited by kalexkhan

Hi,

I would be interested in reading this, but could you perhaps offer it in a different format?

That pdf link wants me to download some app called Scrib D after the first page. And I hemmed and hawed and eventually did, but then only to be thwarted as it also wanted me to create a profile. I don't want to get in that deep with some software just to check your guide.

Any other options?

Thanks.

I believe the new link is better, free and visible to all. If not, I'll change it again

Just gotta say this is an amazing guide. So many little details I had never thought about or noticed like the SRMP tick resets with EM etc. Great work

Thanks! I was hoping it would be good for new people and veterans alike :)

now I really, really want to read. But, I still have to download some such or other something that I don't know what it is.

I can't think of anywhere else to put the guide, nor do I see any requirements to download the link. Is their a particular hosting service you would be able to access that I should try?

COuld you perhaps approach Dulfy for hosting it like the other class guides?

Do I summon Dulfy through ancient rituals or is their a way to contact this person because I can't tell from the site. Also I don't know how dulfy will want to format my piece, or even if a pvP centric approach is grounds enough for a new guide. I'll check into it though