The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR 101 Classes

DoctorBeckett

I'm going to do a SWTOR 101 class weekly starting 3.29.15 at 5PM CST. There are people around the game are just starting MMOs for the first time and the more experienced players don't give them a chance. I have set up a Raidcall channel specifically for this. ANYONE that wants to learn can. I will leave the channel open for anyone that wants to join. The channel ID is 10821672. Which means you don't have to have a microphone to ask questions. Just type it in the Raidcall channel. I will be ingame while I'm talking. Classes will include keybinding, classes, roles, movement, group ettiquette, and anything else I can think of. It will be Sundays weekly from 5PM - 7PM CST. I will be ingame on a specific character on Harbinger server (which will be announced at the beginning of the class) You are welcome to group with me. It is STRONGLY recommended you set up Raidcall BEFORE the class. I won't have time to help set it up.

~Hawke~

Edited by DoctorBeckett

Please remember the weekly SWTOR 101 class starting 3.29 at 5PM CST. Everyone that wants to learn is welcome. I will be on the dreaded Harbinger server. Please see the original post for further details.

~Hawke~

Edited by DoctorBeckett