Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Feature: Outfit Designer....feedback

Schranznation

First excuse, if i write misttakes, i didn't write often in english.

I want to give a feedback about the new feature that coming: The Outfit Designer.

I have to say that i think that feature is unnecessary. Why?

Because, i have with or without the outfit designer, change the inlays of, for example the 192er Equip, to an other equip or i have to pay more money for the augment-kits and else. So i think that feature doesn't use anyone.

Better features: Equipment-slots to buy for the PVP-Equipment or else, so the equip change with one klick not with 14 ;)

or a discipline-changer who safe the function-points for the Discipline's. There are many super ideas of features who are helpful, but not that Outfit-Designer.

So i hope you can understand, what i wrote here and i hope BW/EA think about it ;)

Why? Because a lot of people enjoy making their characters look a certain way, and those people do not want to sacrifice character stats to do so.

While I would love gear/spec change outs (dual spec), it isn't happening. At least not now.

Why? Because a lot of people enjoy making their characters look a certain way, and those people do not want to sacrifice character stats to do so.

ok that's right if the equip on the end, then the outfit designer is the cheapest way to change the outfit, but not on the way to the best equip. So that's the next feature for the big people, that have the most money from the operation run's, and the little player, fresh 60, they think thats a good thing but the cheapest way for them is the old way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.