The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rebels

Toweleeeie

The show is way to kiddie and I can't watch it. I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes and stopped. Then my cousin told me to watch the season finale. I still can't get over the inquisitors Lightsaber, but hopefully he's actually dead. I doubt Disney will allow death in their show though. It better improve in season 2 or I'm done. Vader and Asoka seem to be in it, so here's hoping. Edited by Toweleeeie

. I doubt Disney will allow death in their show though. .

He's dead. writers have confirmed it. remember this show is the sucessor to clone wars. a show that featured an aweful lot of death it's also a TV series set in star wars, which has never shied from death. remember Disney may own this but that doesn't mean anything. they'll be manageing the SW franchise independantly.

He's dead. writers have confirmed it. remember this show is the sucessor to clone wars. a show that featured an aweful lot of death it's also a TV series set in star wars, which has never shied from death. remember Disney may own this but that doesn't mean anything. they'll be manageing the SW franchise independantly.

Disney owns the franchise, but to my knowledge it is the Story Group that dictates thedirection of continuity.

The show is way to kiddie and I can't watch it. I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes and stopped. Then my cousin told me to watch the season finale. I still can't get over the inquisitors Lightsaber, but hopefully he's actually dead. I doubt Disney will allow death in their show though. It better improve in season 2 or I'm done. Vader and Asoka seem to be in it, so here's hoping.

The writers confirmed that the inquisitor is indeed dead. On top of that they have also confirmed that the next season is supposed to be much darker. Also the group stands no chance in hell of opposing Vader.

The writers confirmed that the inquisitor is indeed dead. On top of that they have also confirmed that the next season is supposed to be much darker. Also the group stands no chance in hell of opposing Vader.
Except they do, as protagonists, in order to further the plot. :p Edited by Beniboybling

Except they do, as protagonists, in order to further the plot. :p

The writers exact words is that if they were given levels the ghost crew is level 5. Vader is level 80 and the big challenge is going to have them "Survive" against Vader while standing no chance against him. Because it wouldn't be good storytelling just to squish them.