The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[AP] Hydraulic Overrides

Papajan

Looking for comfirm/deny before I post an in-game bug report.

It doesn't seem like I move 30% faster while using Hydraulic Overrides. I tried searching around but didn't see any threads on this.

Also, it seems that when it says "immunity from movement-impairing effects", it means snares and roots (not stuns).

I'm not sure about Hydraulic Overrides being broken, but it definitely seems lackluster. I do believe the passive movement increase from the Pneumatic Boots trait is broken, I clocked a quicker run with Sprint than with Pneumatic + Hydraulic which should have been 10% faster. Can anyone else try clocking times and see if you can get the 45% to clock faster than 35% Sprint?

First off movement increasing effects do not stack and the skill works great. You have to use it while in combat to see the effects.

ah okay, I didn't know movement effects didn't stack. That explains a lot of it. That probably makes Pneumatic Boots even less attractive then. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
says immune from physics but you can still be pulled. The sentence on the description is a run on about all the great abilities it has but doesn't seem to be that useful except for sprint in combat

Way to necro a post... anyways, when I've used it it blocks pulls (elite droids that have grapple, Yadira Ban in HM BT) and mostly blocks knockbacks (some exceptions - Gharj and Revan can still knock me back for some reason).

Are you sure you're using it at the right time?