Returning player looking for pub (and possibly emp) guild.

Jhesail

Back again after another hiatus. Looking for casual style. I have a full account, probably half and half pub/imp. Not much of a pvp'er. Going to take me a bit to get back into things, especially with the new expansion. Like to do ops, however with long work days, I may just not have the ability to contribute to a late or multi-night group. Weekends are usually off tho. I like to do the old raids, especially for the achieves I don't already have, and just achieves in general. My play time usually consists of the weekly/daily runs for fp/ops and the odd leveling time thrown in.

Come check out Souls of Fate. We do a little of everything, Casual gaming, casual raids, progression raids, Open casual raids on the weekends, etc.

Just as an example of our style; This week we decided to 4 man S&V for the fun of it, We ran a group through 16 man NiM TFB to grab some Decorations and Achievements for those that needed them. We ran NiM S&V for the achievements and Decorations and last night we did challenge runs of 16man NiM Denova with 5 people.

Our progression teams are working HM Ravagers and Temple, so Saturday Night we did a SM, speed run of Ravagers to get folks some gear on their Alts.

We have guild events, we run a little pvp here and there and we like to see what kind of trouble we can get into by running Ops with far fewer people than recommended.

We have an alliance with The Gentleman Bastards on the Imp side and many of our members/Officers are members of both guilds.

We like to call ourselves an "everything" guild because we have something for everyone. Gaming your way, so to speak.

Check out our guild website and see what you think, if you like what you see fill out an ap on the website and look up Souls of Fate with a who search in game.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by RiVaN_

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Jhesail, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server if you are joining us with your Republic character(s). There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are still running the new 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations, starting the Hardmodes, and have cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!