The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New suggestions for new content

Margoros

So i'm hoping we can all use this thread for new content suggestions without turning it into a debate on PVE vs PVP

Whether we get these suggestion incorporated or not i feel its a good idea to suggest them none the less

My suggestions are as follows

1: New playable races - Its an aesthetic choice but would be an interesting new change an shouldn't present too much work to build (e.g. play as a Voss)

2: Swoop bike racing PVP - you could add the old swoop bike races from the old KOTOR 1 and 2 in which you race each other across different terrains such as the dune sea - you would have to avoid traps set-up by other racers and the occasional attack from a npc.

3: New classes - This class should be neutral and be required to pick a faction at level 10 therefore requiring only two story-lines one rep and one imp. - this could tie in with the playable race of a voss etc since we all know the voss are already a neutral faction.

4: A third faction - why not be able to play as member of the hutt cartel or as a revanite - Strictly speaking every imp character gets the chance to become a revanite but no more is mentioned on it following

as mentioned before these are just suggestions that i believe may be a interesting addition to the game if incorporated does anyone else have any more suggestions related to additional new content