Questions about Class stories

Braewynn

Hi, I'm a potentially returning sub and I left before the rise of the hutt expansion for one pure and simple reason. The cancellation of the class stories. While the World stories are lovely...there's really no point to doing them more than once per faction. And I came to this game for the story ALL of the stories, and rest assured, I told EA precisely why I took my wallet and left their game as well as informing them of the only reason why I'd ever return.

My question is, have they gone back on their policy of 'no new class stories' or should I just not bother with reinstalling the game?

Because it'll just eat me up to finally see what ending I get for part 1 of my Agent story then never see the repercussions of it because it's now been ignored so I can be lumped into the same world quests a Sith would get.

As far as I'm aware, though I could be wrong, EA/Bioware has produced a small (and I do mean small) class quest on Rishi for each class. When EA/Bioware said they were adding a class mission to the expansion, I was hoping for something that would cover the entire planet much like earlier class missions, however depending what you have to fetch, it may take about 5 to 10 minutes to finish each class mission.

So if your hoping for something like the earlier class stories, don't expect it with this add-on, as for buying the expansion, I've played it through on three characters, and outside of the Warrior's version, I was not very impressed. ROS is an alright expansion and has a good story, but overall, you can watch it on YouTube and get the jest of how each class plays out since there all very similar with just a few words changed around for each class.