The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to advertise the new Cartel Market Packs

RiVaN_

Hey Explorer,

Are you a Wild Spacer looking for adventure? Perhaps you want to check out freedom of the Outer Rim? Maybe the joy that the Mid Rim has to offer is for your tastes? Or maybe you prefer to experience the mysteries of the Deep Core?

Whatever your Tastes, join us at the SWTOR Lounge, we have the best entertainment for your credits.

We'll keep the red light on for you!

Edited by RiVaN_

it's still better than sending emails with with pictures representing 1/6 contents of the pack a week after its actually releasing, like they usually do ;]

Imo they should give 3 months heads up for every pack because there are some people who would actually pass on unsubbing and play for a bit to gather up the creds for the armor set / mount they want before going f2p!

I would take it a step further.

They need a web page on the site dedicated to the current available items on the market and have a link to future and upcoming items. To include any future sales coming in the next week or two.

Right now they have a link on the cartel market that hasn't been updated in 2 years and only covers the packs.

This I think is where they are just pinching pennies. Not updating webpages by not having someone dedicated full time to do it.

But there are times I want to look at what is on the market and not be in game. Be nice to be able to go to the cartel market web page to look at everything available.