Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Guild Stronghold not allowing opposite faction to visit

Banthabreeder

Our Republic guild is holding an event at our Guild Tatooine stronghold next week. All our Republic guild members are invited, as well, our sister Imperial guild members. I've set it so that it can be visited by both Republic and Imperial players. However, when you go to the Stronghold Directory: Tatoonie, click on public listings, change the filter from Owner:Personal to Owner:Guild, hit apply, the Stronghold appears in the list only if your a Republic player, not Imperial. I logged onto my Republic char, it appears. But when I log onto my Imperial char, it does not. Even though the icon clearly shows 1/2 Republic and 1/2 Imperial.

When you just look at Personal:Public listings for Tatooine you can see both Republic and Imperial strongholds but our event needs to take place at the Personal:Guild listing not Personal:Public listing.

While on my Republic character, I've even tried inviting an Imperial character to the Stronghold manually but it just says, "player not online", even though they are.

How are we to get Imperial players to our Republic Tatooine Guild Stronghold?

While on my Republic character, I've even tried inviting an Imperial character to the Stronghold manually but it just says, "player not online", even though they are.

You can't invite a player from the other faction. For personal strongholds, I am pretty sure an owner from the correct faction has to be on for it to show up on the public listings. Not sure how it works for guild strongholds, but I imagine a stronghold cannot be designated as a stronghold for more than one guild and I imagine the "owner" of a guild stronghold is the guild leader, with in effect every guild member having a key so they can access it even when the "owner" is off-line.

Now, I could be mistaken about one or more of those things, since some of it is conjecture.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Tat and nar shouldnt matter for listing visitors. I get republic visitors all the time when im GTNing on my imperials.

Pretty sure if they are, they have keys. I am 99% positive that SHs do not show up in the public listings if the owner is not logged in.

They could have changed something since the last time I checked.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Pretty sure if they are, they have keys. I am 99% positive that SHs do not show up in the public listings if the owner is not logged in.

Or he was last logged in on a character from the other faction. I think that you stay publicly listed for a while after logging out.

This is still correct. When you log on and have a public listing, you get a little message that says "listing active" or something of the sort.

No one had keys for my SH so that couldnt be it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.