The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Finals

Beniboybling

That sounds like guess work to me...

And you saying her using it on a scale she has never, ever done in her life is so much more accurate.

Not to mention she literally used Battle Meditation for what I just said. In that actual space battle.

And you saying her using it on a scale she has never, ever done in her life is so much more accurate.

Not to mention she literally used Battle Meditation for what I just said. In that actual space battle.

Do we have a scan for this? That would help define her powers...

I also agree with Sel.

But part of that might be bitterness at the fact Battle Med was the biggest part of why I lost to Lady imo as I had solid counters for almost every other trick in that bag... Not that the ruling was unfair, I lost I'll get it next time (my next faction is looking quite good in my eyes)

That said I'm quietly rooting for Sil but I don't mind tearing into both factions equally.

Edited by StarSquirrel

I also agree with Sel.

But part of that might be bitterness at the fact Battle Med was the biggest part of why I lost to Lady imo as I had solid counters for almost every other trick in that bag... Not that the ruling was unfair, I lost I'll get it next time (my next faction is looking quite good in my eyes)

That said I'm quietly rooting for Sil but I don't mind tearing into both factions equally.