Mandalorian Clan Ranks.

GeneralRobak

I am starting a RP Mandalorian Clan on the Begeren Colony server and I need some help with specific lore. Does anybody know what Clan ranks are in Mandalorian culture? I am not talking about the military ranks of a Mandalorian grand army (so no Field Marshal or Mandalore) but ranking within a single clan. I have heard of Alor, Vod, etc but I do not know if that is accurate or if that is the proper way of writing it. Thank you for your help.

Hi there! I am actually a RPer in Begeren Colony and one of my characters is the leader of a Mando Clan.

Ranks in Mando culture inside their clans are really basic. For a starting guild, I suggest alor (no capital letter means leader, with a capital letter it means advisor), Rally Master, Verd and Ge'verd. When you have more people you can add other ranks. I suggest reading as much as you can from Mandos, try to find a good Mando'a dictionary in internet and simply have fun :)

Hi there! I am actually a RPer in Begeren Colony and one of my characters is the leader of a Mando Clan.

Ranks in Mando culture inside their clans are really basic. For a starting guild, I suggest alor (no capital letter means leader, with a capital letter it means advisor), Rally Master, Verd and Ge'verd. When you have more people you can add other ranks. I suggest reading as much as you can from Mandos, try to find a good Mando'a dictionary in internet and simply have fun :)

Thank you. I have looked at many sites but all have different answers. Thank you for your help.