It's big enough to be a space station

Argonloris

During the fly in sequence to Yavin there is a cylindrical object floating off to the side of the moon. It doesn't fit the silhouette of any ship I've seen for any faction in the game that I've seen and there is no mention of it by either side during the game. It's not there during episode 4 so it has to have a reason to exist during the current events. Since the assault on the planet is supposed to happen quickly there wouldn't be time to get a star port in orbit. Any guess as to what it is and why it is there?

During the fly in sequence to Yavin there is a cylindrical object floating off to the side of the moon. It doesn't fit the silhouette of any ship I've seen for any faction in the game that I've seen and there is no mention of it by either side during the game. It's not there during episode 4 so it has to have a reason to exist during the current events. Since the assault on the planet is supposed to happen quickly there wouldn't be time to get a star port in orbit. Any guess as to what it is and why it is there?

back in kotor 1 there was a small space station orbiting yavin with one side quest and vendor selling top of the line gear aperently its still there 200ish years latter.