The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another rather crazy - but this time manageable - Stronghold Decorations suggestion

Hello,

I have come across the thought that "there exist so many individual CRystals for weapons now, why not make them into decorations as well ?"

I came across this thought partially because I *love* crystals ! :) (I was studying Geology 20 years ago.)

But - how to present them ?

My solution would be : Take the "Senate Podium Crystal" , which can be "bought" for an Synthethic Prefab item ( MK1 or MK2 ? ) and colour it into the distinct colours of each Weapons Crystal !

I think the amount of work for that wouldn't be that great.

My only wish to make this perfect would be :

There are already so many mounts and pets turned into Stronghold Decorations.

They *all* get unlocked when the mount or the pet is added to the Collection .

Weapon Crystal Decoration should be therefore become unlocked in a similar manner : You get the Crystal = it gets unlocked.

This should apply to Cartel Market Crystals, but even to special Crystals like those from the Rakghule Event as well.

Don't know about craftable Crystals. Maybe Artificers should automatically get an schematic / recipe for any Crystal they are able to craft from their crafting trainer ? Or maybe apart from it, Crystal decorations as an separate item in the "crafting tree" ?

All in all I think that this would be an very nice "plus" one could get from getting any Weapons Crystal. :)

Alrik

Edited by AlrikFassbauer