Companions Unresponsive

TimVickey

I'm not sure if this would be a companion bug or a server issue. Been running around all morning with Ashara on my SI, and she's being pretty lazy. Won't go into fights, won't go pick up nodes. Pretty much seems like I'm going solo.

I haven't tried this on any other SI companions, but did notice that Scorpio was mostly lazy on my IA as well. Scorpio would eventually go into combat, where Ashara isn't at all.

I'm even trying to push her into combat with the attack button, but no dice. She's not following me around the map, so she's nowhere near me when I try to send her in, and gets lost trying to find me.

I also have seen this last night, so it's not unique to this session playing the game right now.

I'm not sure if this would be a companion bug or a server issue. Been running around all morning with Ashara on my SI, and she's being pretty lazy. Won't go into fights, won't go pick up nodes. Pretty much seems like I'm going solo.

I haven't tried this on any other SI companions, but did notice that Scorpio was mostly lazy on my IA as well. Scorpio would eventually go into combat, where Ashara isn't at all.

I'm even trying to push her into combat with the attack button, but no dice. She's not following me around the map, so she's nowhere near me when I try to send her in, and gets lost trying to find me.

I also have seen this last night, so it's not unique to this session playing the game right now.

The companions on the whole have been a bit off since 3.0, Ive noticed things that I hadnt seen beforehand, much like yourself, just general unresponsiveness, and many attacks that I use not triggering any response at all from them and its not until an npc uses an AOE on me that also hits the companion, will it attack.

I havnt bothered with any tickets or stuff as its not that big a deal to me, but I thought I would add my thoughts.

One place it seems to be an issue is when you're on a different Z axis than companions. They won't go up stairs or down hills to help with anything. They seem to get stuck in those situations.

That wouldn't account for 100% of the time, and I'm not sure that's the culprit, but it seems to be a factor in a large percentage of the times I've noticed it.

I experienced the same thing yesterday as well. I was on Yavin IV, with Treek, in the massassi village. I noticed several times "she" would just watch as a massassi warrior, that was standing on top of me and steadily swinging at me . Treek would not attack, defend, or heal. I have "her" in tank spec, in 192 rated companion gear. I was on decently flat ground, no inclines, and was running about normal FPS for my computer (47-53). I also need to mention that there was no lag, and my abilities were working as intended. I saw Treek jump in to tank plenty yesterday, but also saw a few instances where " she" just watched the fight.

"Excuse me furball, you can watch when I duel, but when we have foes that need to dispatched and put down, you get out there and work ...or else, you will be replaced...( and those songs you sing will not be in your favor)."